Önceden ısıtılmış 350° F. fırın. Fırın tepsisine yağlı kağıt
üzerine bir parça yerleştirin. Keseyi yağlı kağıt üzerinde yaklaşık ¼ inç yukarıda 90°’lik açıyla tutun ve sıkmaya başlayın. Çapı yaklaşık 1 inç oluncaya dek, yukarı kaldırırken sıkmayı yavaş yavaş durdurun.
Kurabiyeleri 20 ile 25 dakika pişirin, veya dışardan kızıl kahverengi gözükünceye kadar, ve içini pişirin.
•1½ Cups White Kidney Bean Paste
•½ Cup Almond Powder
•1 Egg Yolk
•2 Tbsp Milk
* Obtain ½ cup of almond powder. I make my own powder by grinding ½ cup of sliced almonds.
* Obtain 1½ cups of cannellini bean paste. I used pre-made paste for this recipe, but someday I want to show you how to make the white bean paste from scratch. The paste is sweet and it is also used in various other Korean snacks and desserts.
* Combine the bean paste, almond powder, 2 Tbsp of milk, and 1 egg yolk into a mixing bowl.
* Mix everything together until you get a smooth paste with a texture like peanut butter.
* Put the bean paste mixture into a cake decorating pouch and put a ½ inch cake decorating tip on the end.
* Preheat the oven to 350° F. Place a piece of wax paper on top of the baking sheet. Hold the bag at a 90° angle, about ¼ inch above the wax paper, and start to squeeze. Once the cookie is about 1 inch in diameter, slowly stop squeezing while lifting up.
* Bake the cookies for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the outside is slightly golden brown, and the inside is cooked.